Friday, July 8, 2011

Attitudinal change

I have been a very negative person most of my life.

Whenever something wrong happened with me, I always blamed God. I believed my stars were not in their appropriate position. My faith in stones and astrology increased day by day. In other words, I became a slave to my uncontrolled mind.

I fondly recall the day which has proved to be a transforming experience in my life. I was at an airport and my flight was delayed, giving me time to visit the bookshop. I chanced upon a book titled “You can Heal Your Llife“. The book changed my thinking altogether.

The essence of the book was that it led the reader to understand that when one thought negatively, one didn't achieve anything. I took a decision to give positivity a chance.

I consciously changed my thinking patterns and learnt a golden key to developing wisdom in life, “The mind is your best friend if you can control it and worst enemy if you are under the control of your mind“. I changed my psychology and inwardly started consoling myself that I will have the best as I deserve the best in life.

I told myself that I wasn't aware of the span of my life.

And, either I could live in complaint mode or I could live in the enjoyment mode.
The choice was mine. I made it a practice in my daily routine to remind myself that I was God's child and deserved being in a natural state of happiness.

Furthermore, when the sun rises every morning, it rises for everyone. You have to take this oath everyday that “The seeds of success are in abundance in the universe and I will definitely produce results if I am patient, optimistic and hardworking.“

I believe there is a thin line of difference between people but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude .When we put together faith, hope and love, we can develop positivity in a negative world

No comments:

Post a Comment